Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Follow up on yesterday's to do list...

I started the editing for Grace's Possibilities and also worked on a little editing for Finding Home. Yes, I know I only turned it in this past weekend, but I've discovered it's less stressful for me if I start editing. I'll work it in to whatever my editor sends. Sometimes, we notice the same things. My sister's editing on Finding Home has been so helpful.

Read a bit.

Put away my winter coat that I haven't worn in months.

Working to figure out what's realistic for my abilities. I'd love to set a goal for writing 20,000 words a day. So not going to happen. 5,000 words is a push.

I need to edit 140 pages today. We'll see how I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TBR 2024

41 .  Not Dead Yet ( Guardian series Book 6 )  by  Traci Hunter Abramson suspense romance.  42.   Secrets of St. Augustine (Sinister Secrets...