Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Further follow up...

Yes, I know. My blog is really boring right now. Deadlines tend to sap everything out of me. Bleeding onto the page has a way of doing that. However, the good news is the book is coming along. God help me finish it on time. It's going to be the only way it happens. I do love Ian and Becki and their story is so not what I expected.

Other work must be done as well.

The stomach is happier.

Learned something new: I need milk in my diet. I attempted trading out cow's milk for coconut milk. My poor nails are like paper. As of yesterday, I've upped my milk intake. Funny, I also feel better overall.

2 comments:

  1. You've got to meet deadlines! And we all need our milk. I'm a bit of a milk addict, which is weird, but I'm cool with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So good to see you, Leigh! Always good to know one isn't alone. :-)

      Delete

REAL Apr 15-20

REAL -  R educe stress  E xercise  A dequate sleep  L ower caloric intake Trying to walk 1 mile 3x a week. Only made it twice this week. The...