Friday, March 7, 2014

Interesting food allergy, sensitivity, whatever...

I was using a marinade for the beef I've been using. It was delicious. I also noticed I started to crave it. What else I noticed: The day after I had it, my feet hurt. I already know if I don't eat eggs, I don't feel like I'm walking on glass first thing in the morning. Yeah, some of the reactions are that weird. So, the marinade is off the list of things I'm allowed to eat. It's okay. I can't find it in the store anyway. :-)

As I remove foods my body doesn't use well, I'm not as hungry. I prefer eating healthier foods within my dietary palette. I need to recreate... rearrange... rethink... I need to create a whole new way of looking at food for me. Too many of the past abuses shuffle in the way, tripping me.

It's going to be an interesting year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exactly