Saturday, March 22, 2014

My Heroes... Those who stand...

To those who stand for what is right and true:

Thank you.

There are plenty who fight for what is popular, comfortable, politically correct... those who fight for what they believe to be difficult... they paint themselves as heroes...

Fighting for a lie, even an appealing lie, is not honorable.

I'm still struggling to incorporate honor in my life.

I've seen plenty of incidents deemed honorable. I thought I didn't understand honor. The more I've studied honor, the more I believe I understand honor fine. There are, however, plenty of people willing to twist the truth to justify their point of view. They use the word 'honor' to justify their actions.

Defending a point of view does not constitute honor.

Honor requires truth.

Lies often masquerade as truth.

The truth always comes to light, no matter how many lies are piled on top of it.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, honor requires TRUTH!!! hugs~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too me a long time to figure out... of course, I had to learn about honor first. Thanks ((Cathy))

      Delete

TBR 2024

41 .  Not Dead Yet ( Guardian series Book 6 )  by  Traci Hunter Abramson suspense romance.  42.   Secrets of St. Augustine (Sinister Secrets...