Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Next follow up...

Sometimes, following my daily routine closely helps me spot flaws, tie things together, evaluate what works and what doesn't.

Though I didn't add much to Tough Luck, I spent quite a bit of time with pen to paper becoming better acquainted with Brent and Cindy. I'm fiddling with titles for the serial, when I publish in paperback four of the stories at once.

My sister took me to pick up work and grocery shopping. It was nice to have someone with whom I could bounce around ideas, both with my writing and my eating.

This week's grocery shopping was different. What I've been doing wasn't working, so I'm making changes. It will be interesting to see what transpires.

Sleeping is weird. Temperatures are rising but not enough to keep the A/C running, so my room is pretty warm sometimes.

Settling back into my exercise routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

It's difficult to celebrate a day started by a man who murdered his girlfriend and composted her. Really. Not a person follow, in any wa...