Saturday, March 15, 2014

My Heroes...

I'm still struggling to finish my contracted material. I resent falling short.

To my sister, my younger brother, my blog friends, friends who send uplifting emails, and others I haven't the brain currently to remember:

Thank you. I could not make it without you. You lift me, inspire me, and see me through difficult times, often without realizing what a remarkable impact you have on my life.

God bless the everyday heroes who offer a smile, encouragement, a helping hand, little things often overlooked. The heroes no one thinks to notice. You are a blessing.

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you today -- for God's grace to cover you, for clarity of thought, for protection from interruptions, and above all to finish well, knowing that your work is good. ((((Judy))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ((((Margaret)))) Thank you so much. This means so much to me.

      Delete

Easter is coming.

Celebrate with a story. The Blessing Basket The thirteenth novella in the series. Welcome back to Holiday, USA, small town America, where no...