Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Food Follow Up... brownies

Many diets suggest removing all food temptations from your home. I don't have a healthy relationship with food. I know what it is to go hungry, to eat food that makes me sick on purpose, to eat simply for the sake of eating. I've attempted to remove some foods from my diet to disastrous effect. I would eat everything and anything, to the point where I was making myself sick.

I already know I have absolutely no control with somethings, like chocolate covered graham crackers and Thin Mints. I can't have them in the house. I don't buy them. If they are on offer somewhere else, I will eat them. I do endeavor to not devour every single one I find.

I have little self-control regarding brownies. I'm not great with caramels, either. I am able to remove them from the house and not really miss them. Unfortunately, I'm not able to toss them or give them away, which means eating them. However, I won't buy any more.

Chocolate sandwich cookies, amazingly enough, I'm able to have only two and stop, usually. They can stay in the house. Dove dark chocolate can also stay in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TBR 2024

41 .  Not Dead Yet ( Guardian series Book 6 )  by  Traci Hunter Abramson suspense romance.  42.   Secrets of St. Augustine (Sinister Secrets...