Wednesday, August 19, 2015

TBR

67. The Doctor's Perfect Match: Chatam House series by Arlene James Christian Contemporary romance. This is part of an extensive series. I've read it from the beginning. Arlene James is on my Must Buy list, in paperback. It's fun following her on FB.

68. The Old Fashioned Way: Reclaiming the Lost Art of Romance by Ginger Kolbaba nonfiction about Christian Contemporary romance. A 40-Day project. I enjoyed it and learned a lot. I've actually been using some of the concepts in my own stories. I'll be using more.

69. Operation Homecoming: Cutter's Code series by Justine Davis Contemporary Suspense romance. I found Justine a number of years ago, first her Redstone, Incorporated series and now Cutter's Code series. She also has a few she's self-published. She's on my Must-Buy list, in paperback. I enjoy her characters, and she tells a good story.

70. August in Montana by Kandi Jaynes Contemporary romance. Delightful. There were some real laugh-out-loud moments, and some heartbreaking moments. She provided a wonderful cast of characters, two-legged and four-legged. I've added her to my Must-Buy list.

71. Picture Perfect by Heather B. Moore Contemporary romance. Added her to my Must-Buy list. In fact, I purchased the series of five books of which this is one. I'm looking forward to reading it. I love The Five and look forward to seeing what happens with the other friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easter is coming.

Celebrate with a story. The Blessing Basket The thirteenth novella in the series. Welcome back to Holiday, USA, small town America, where no...