Wednesday, August 5, 2015

TBR

65. Merry in Love (Billionaires in Love Book 5) by Nadia Lee Contemporary romance, with some language and steamy bedroom scenes. Not as enamored. Maybe I've learned what I needed to from this series. Yes, I'll still read the last book of the related series. I'm a finisher, even if it means skimming.

66. The Billionaire's Forgotten Fiancee (They Pryce Family Book 4) by Nadia Lee Contemporary romance, with some language and steamy bedroom scenes. Short book when you skim. Am I sorry I purchased the book? No.

Written physical intimacy is boring, no matter how much "variety" is added. In fact, some of the variety is less than appealing. After working for medical doctors typing records, yes, I've had to type up some interesting records, though blessedly not in the last few years. I feel bad for those who think that because it "feels" good it's perfectly all right. Sometimes, it isn't. No amount of feel good can change the laws of medical science.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exactly