Friday, April 16, 2010

Thank Goodness It's Friday #5

I really needed this today. I was going to say I don't feel well, but that isn't quite what it is; I feel out of sorts. I know it's partly hormones. It's also a myriad of other things, ie, allergies, back, and the diet hasn't been the best, but that circles back to hormones. So, what I'm thankful for, today:
~ Good friends.
~ Dogs owned by good friends. :-)
~ Good books, and the right to throw away books that I don't like.
~ Spring and all the amazing flowers and colors, even if it does trigger my allergies; that's what Claritin-D is for. It works for me. Benadryl was a huge blessing for my dog, and I use it in a pinch, but it leaves me sleepy.
~ Enough clouds to make a truly gorgeous sunrise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

I have the right to defend myself, but you don't have the right to defend yourself. I can do insider trading, but you can't. I have ...