Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Follow up and Texas...

NASCAR ~ Carl came in 14th. Not bad considering he was a lap down for a while. Go Carl! Thanks Fox Sports for showing it on the aerial station, so I was able to watch. Woohoo! It was great!

My arm is more flexible. I feel better overall. Yay!

I added over 1k to Tough Luck, which is really wonderful considering how difficult typing has been with my sore arm. I also worked through a place I was stuck. Really stuck. Thick mud stuck. Cement stuck. Thanks, God, I'm not stuck anymore. Woohoo!

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome news! I'm glad your arm continues to improve and that you are making good progress in your writing. Praying for more of both! <3

    ReplyDelete

Easter is coming.

Celebrate with a story. The Blessing Basket The thirteenth novella in the series. Welcome back to Holiday, USA, small town America, where no...