Monday, April 7, 2014

Carpe Diem... Duck Commander...

NASCAR ~ Rain delay. Rumor has it, the race will run today. We'll see. Go Carl!

No, I haven't been following my Sunday review and plan. With the messing up my arm thing, it's sort of fallen into a do what you can do, what little that is. The major accomplishment every day is being able to bend my arm a little further, even if it's only a quarter of an inch. I'll take it.

I did increase my milk intake, and my nails are not tearing anymore. Yay!

Who knew going to bed to sleep could be so much work? By the time I arrange pillows and blankets, I'm exhausted.

Yes, typing isn't something I enjoy doing like I used to as I feel it up the inside of my forearm and into my elbow. Interestingly enough, I also feel it in my upper arm sometimes and into my ride side.

One day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

It's difficult to celebrate a day started by a man who murdered his girlfriend and composted her. Really. Not a person follow, in any wa...