Friday, April 4, 2014

Follow up on the week...

Ankle is improving. A bit of black and blue in places and some interesting shades of yellow. I'm able to go up stairs alternating my feet. I've not attempted going downstairs that way because of the tightness of my ankle. I'm going for short walks, to the end of the driveway and back.

Knee has a few scabs left, but mostly pink marks from new skin.

Arm is still sore. Still can't straighten it. Still can't bend it fully. However, I'm able to bend it further every day. No noticeable bruising. A bit of swelling, but not as bad as it was. I'm able to feed myself with either hand and floss. Yay.

Interestingly enough, yesterday, I started having the itching sensation, the one telling you things are healing.

Editing of "Finding Home" is almost done. It will be done, today, and returned to my editor. Yay.

Reading Anne Gracie's latest, The Winter Bride. She has a wonderfully dry wit. She's one of my favorite authors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

It's difficult to celebrate a day started by a man who murdered his girlfriend and composted her. Really. Not a person follow, in any wa...