Monday, April 21, 2014

Carpe Diem...

Surprise, surprise, not. Editing Finding Home is on the docket. I need to email my editor about the final edits for Grace's Possibilities. I haven't seen them, yet. Maybe I won't. We did a pretty thorough job.

Tough Luck is more than half finished. Yay! The Blessing Basket is forming in my head. They're both late. A part of me isn't happy about this. I remind myself I'm writing these for me, and I'm okay.

Tarnished Knight is bubbling in the back of my head. I work on it a little each day.

I do a little reading of my own. It's part of being a writer.

My ankle is almost back to normal, at least what's normal for me. My knee is a little scabby but mostly healed as well. My arm is still a little swollen and won't straighten completely. Heat and ice and essential oils continue. My arm is more flexible, otherwise. I work to make sure I'm able to do a little more each day.

I'm tired of being fat. I'm not sure how to change my mindset. I know the way to lose weight is to eat less and exercise more. Exercise wise, I'm nowhere near what I was doing before I fell. Eating is still not great. The good news is I'm not gaining. Progress.

Sleeping... yeah, I'm sleeping a lot. It bothers me. I worry about sleeping my life away, but I also know the body repairs itself in sleep.

Yesterday, I did my weekly review, and I don't feel like I'm making much progress at all. It's discouraging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

It's difficult to celebrate a day started by a man who murdered his girlfriend and composted her. Really. Not a person follow, in any wa...