Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Pain makes me cranky...

Really cranky.

My arm is sore, and I have work that must be done. My temper is the worse for wear.

This isn't new. However, most of the time my pain levels stay below a five, so I'm able to manage it without too much difficult.

The last few days, my pain levels have been between 6 and 8. It pushed 9 but blessedly I was able to keep that one at bay.

1 - It's there but completely unnoticed.
2 - I notice it when I'm not doing something else.
3 - I notice sometimes while I'm doing something else.
4 - I notice the pain pretty much all the time.
5 - I'm distracted by the pain.
6 - I grit my teeth to move.
7 - I scream.
8 - I cry.
9 - I throw up.
10 - I pass out.

Prayers for those affected by the recent earthquake and mudslide.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry it's so bad! Praying for relief from the pain and for continued healing. Praying, too, for the ability to get your work done even in the midst of this trial. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ((Margaret)) I really can't complain, considering I could have broken something. The soreness is wearing.

      Delete

REAL Apr 15-20

REAL -  R educe stress  E xercise  A dequate sleep  L ower caloric intake Trying to walk 1 mile 3x a week. Only made it twice this week. The...