Monday, April 14, 2014

Carpe Diem... Darlington...

NASCAR ~ Carl came in 13th. Not bad considering the fact he dropped to 2 laps behind. Go Carl!

I need to do laundry.

I have writing to do, but I also need my brain back in working order. The discomfort from my accident is enough to thoroughly distract me. I'm noticing in posts various places tend to have incorrect words or other misspellings. Annoying. Frustrating.

I have editing to do.

The main goal is to keep my head above water, so to speak. I'm feeling like I'm drowning. I'm behind on my personal goals, such as publishing my novellas.

I'm not sure what else I can do, at this point. I'm two weeks into the healing process. I'm giving myself eight weeks... I think I've mentioned this before. My memory is a bit fuzzy. I hate that.

I am attempting to eat better.

My sleeping habits are improving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

I have the right to defend myself, but you don't have the right to defend yourself. I can do insider trading, but you can't. I have ...