Wednesday, April 23, 2014

One day at a time...

Okay, today, I'll finish editing Finding Home. I will work on Tough Luck.

I had a delightful lunch with a dear friend yesterday. She helped me reset my perspective. We share a lot of things in common. She's a blessing to me. I pray for her welfare.

Allergy season is in full swing. I'm taking allergy medicine, which helps me breath and sleep.

Creating a consistent sleeping routine is frustratingly difficult. One day at a time.

I've a stack of books to read, but I can't decide what to read next. I suspect part of the indecision is complements of my allergies. Not beating myself up over it.

Sometimes, you have to shake up the snowglobe and see where things fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TBR 2024

41 .  Not Dead Yet ( Guardian series Book 6 )  by  Traci Hunter Abramson suspense romance.  42.   Secrets of St. Augustine (Sinister Secrets...