Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Follow up on Monday's list...

Transcribing work is done, after a serious meltdown. My arm hurt. I was having difficult hearing the tape, and it was a long tape. Long tape means more money, but it also demands a lot more time. Time I wanted to spend elsewhere.

I've done a little reading, which is when I put my foot up and rest if for a while.

I've edited half of Finding Home. As much as I want to write, I can't shift gears. I have to finish the editing before I'm able to think about anything else again. Something I need to consider in my writing routine.

The weather is warming. Unfortunately, I'm afraid I've lost my blackberry crop, again. Bah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easter is coming.

Celebrate with a story. The Blessing Basket The thirteenth novella in the series. Welcome back to Holiday, USA, small town America, where no...