Friday, April 11, 2014

Another follow up post...

Boring but helpful. My walking is improving, as is going up and down stairs. My arm continues to improve strength and flexibility and capability wise, but I'm still not able to straighten it. Maddening!

I'm moving forward on Tough Luck. It leads into The Blessing Basket, as many of the same characters are there... actually, it really is a serial series. I never anticipated doing this, but it is fun.

My cover artist for the serial in paperback sent an idea, yesterday, and I love it!

Thank God for A/C. Please, Lord, bless our A/C unit. It works hard and does such a wonderful job of keeping me cool and comfortable.

Something has changed... in me? I don't know. Something's different. I haven't figured out what it is yet. Maybe it's simply being back at writing. I always feel better when I'm working on a story instead of stuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exactly