I'm only starting Tarnished Knight, so I need the incentive to keep working... Incentive isn't the right word. I need the encouragement the rest will come. I actually have pages of notes to add, but I haven't reached the right spot for them.
I opened Wings to Fly, the book due the month after Tarnished Knight. It already has almost have my word count. I don't know how much rewriting I'm going to have to do as I started it years ago.
Something pretty to inspire me:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brain Dump
Dear Press: You may report the news, but to be honest I haven't heard you do much of that, not in a long time. What you have become is a...
-
~ Even a little fall of rain ~ Good books ~ Good movies ~ A/C, fans, ice ~ God's grace
-
With my severe acne, I often felt like a leper. People either stared or avoided looking at me. Some didn't want to be touched for fear I...

No comments:
Post a Comment