Friday, June 20, 2014

Food Follow Up...

Friday, started the day with rice crispies, raspberries (sadly they didn't last as long as I'd hoped), with cow's milk and coconut milk. Pizza for lunch, thank you Little Caesar and the wonder of a large for $5, which makes 4 meals for me. I'd told my sister a few weeks ago I wanted to learn how to eat only 2 slices. When I'm invited for pizza I have trouble not eating 3 or 4 slices, even though it hurts to eat that much. Deprivation kicks in, i.e., I don't know when I'll have it again. Now, with how easy it is for me to simply stop by Little Caesar and how inexpensive it is, relatively speaking, the sense of deprivation is diminishing.

And life happens.

The good news is that I haven't gained weight. Neither have I lost it.

Thursday, Rice Chexs and milk, hamburger and sweet potato fries and milk, chicken sandwich and baked chips and milk.

Back on the bandwagon, keeping track. It really does help me to be aware of what I'm eating so I don't gobble mindlessly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Good Friday

Jesus endured suffering in the Garden of Gethsemane, an unjust trial, beating, flogging, a crown of thorns, a grueling walk carrying the cro...