Friday, June 27, 2014

Following the food...

Friday, Rice Chex and milk. Cooked lunch with my sister, chicken, zucchini, and tomatoes, over angel hair pasta, and Oreos. Yummy. Turkey sandwich and toast with blackberry jam.

Saturday, started the day with my sister at P. Croissant. They've started a new flavor of the month croissant, and this month's is strawberry lemon aide. Yummy! Albertson's has these pre-prepared chicken meals, usually two to a package. Sometimes they're on sale. Today, it was chicken, asparagus, and provolone cheese. Yummy. I also enjoyed a Russell Stover S'more Big Bite caramel flavor. Yummy! Yes, lots of yummy. I enjoyed the same dinner as last night.

Sunday, Rice Chex, chicken and pasta, Carnation Instant Breakfast and toast with jam.

Monday, Rice Chex, hamburger and sweet potato fries, toast and jam and CIB, and pasta with tomatoes.

Tuesday, Rice Chex, hamburger and sweet potato fries, chips, turkey sandwich, a bit of honey on bread, ice cream from Cold Stone Creamery. Treat. :-)

Wednesday, Corn Flakes, turkey sandwich, chips, CIB, Lunchable with chicken nuggets and chocolate cookies! Sad, the lengths I'll go to for the beloved chocolate cookies while knowing I haven't figured out how to keep from falling into the trap of an open bag is an empty bag.

Thursday, Corn Flakes and milk. Shared a lovely Napoleon with a dear friend. Yummy. Chicken nugget Lunchable, and turkey sandwich and chips.

I hit close to my high weight again, but it's dropping back down. Okay, so I'm bouncing around two pounds. Really. At least I'm not gaining more than those same two pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

It's difficult to celebrate a day started by a man who murdered his girlfriend and composted her. Really. Not a person follow, in any wa...