Friday, June 6, 2014

Food diary...fail...sort of...

I attended a conference last weekend. They fed us well. It was yummy. I brought a little food, just in case and for the last day. The conference was officially over, but I stayed an extra day to catch up with myself and work on my next novel.

Actually, I made some pretty good choices. I stuffed sometimes, but I was also aware of how I was feeling sometimes and ate accordingly. I was able to save some food for later.

Monday was the breakfast offered with my room, followed by a sandwich at lunch, and chicken nuggets at dinner.

Tuesday, rice crispies for breakfast, turkey sandwich and potato salad from the previous week's family dinner, and a homemade hamburger.

Wednesday, rice crispies, grilled cheese sandwich and potato salad, turkey sandwich and potato salad.

Thursday, rice crispies, pizza! Single bag of SunChips. My sister introduced me to the wonder of Little Ceasar's $5 pepperoni pizza. So easy! Walk in, order, pay, walk out. Boom. Winning. Yummy! It also worked out well since my younger brother had stopped by and hadn't had lunch, yet. Lemon meringue pie. More pizza and pie. Ummm... yeah, I'm stressing.

Tomorrow, I start over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exactly