Monday, July 5, 2010

Carpe diem... and reading list #22

I did not manage to finish my work in a timely manner, as in, I didn't finish it Friday. I finally finished it, today. Glad I had an extra day. But it is finished and ready to go back. Whew!

After an intense branding session, my coach has given me some tough assignments. I am pleased to be able to stay that I have started on them. They'll take a while, but I am, if nothing else, tenacious. I have a king-size cathedral window quilt as physical proof. It was started when I was in junior high and I finished it after my mission. I'm finally keeping it on my bed where I see it every day instead of in my cedar chest.

I looked at my reading list and was surprised to see only two books listed. What? Only two books in the past week? Impossible. Yep, it really was impossible. I finished the Forever series and tried several new authors I didn't like (I don't keep track of those).

Harlequin puts the next month's books on sale a month early if you buy it through their website. They also list what's coming. I plan my book purchases carefully, looking at what's available and what sales are going on. I love being able to plan two months in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REAL Apr 15-20

REAL -  R educe stress  E xercise  A dequate sleep  L ower caloric intake Trying to walk 1 mile 3x a week. Only made it twice this week. The...