Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Rice Krispies Treat experiment failed...

...miserably. Like Oreos, an open box is an empty box, I have better self-control with the pie, which I can make last almost a week. So, I won't be making that mistake again any time soon. Live and learn.

Rescued a gecko from my room. Silly little fellow was crawling up my window. No water. No food. The poor guy would have died of dehydration and starvation. Did you know that paper cups are gecko traps? Worked great. With a bit of coaxing from me. In trying to find a safe place to release him, I had to consider the local cats. What's the point of saving it only to have it promptly eaten?

Storms moving in, again, so watching closely in case there's the need to turn the beloved computer off and unplugged. Don't really care for the adrenaline rush. But welcome to the monsoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REAL Apr 15-20

REAL -  R educe stress  E xercise  A dequate sleep  L ower caloric intake Trying to walk 1 mile 3x a week. Only made it twice this week. The...