Sunday, July 11, 2010

Thank Goodness It's Sunday #15

~Friday, one of my nieces came by for a visit. We played with my make up, so it's finally open. We decided I looked better in the browns and purples than the blues and greens. We both liked the sparkly mineral powder. She also tried several different hair styles, and I'm wearing one of them, today. I like it. I'll try a different one tomorrow. She taught me several things that I hadn't known. It was fun.

~Saturday morning, it rained! I live in a desert. Rain is good, especially the stuff that isn't a frog-stranglin'-gully-washer.

~Claritin-D. As much as I love the rain, it brings out the molds, to which I am allergic. Allergy medicine helps.

~Good friends that uplift and lighten every day.

~You thought I was going to say books, but I did that yesterday. :-) So, to round out the five, I'm grateful for God's daily reminders that He is aware of me.

1 comment:

Easter is coming.

Celebrate with a story. The Blessing Basket The thirteenth novella in the series. Welcome back to Holiday, USA, small town America, where no...