Saturday, July 10, 2010

NASCAR... reading list #23

Congrats to Carl for taking second place, his best finish this year. WHOOHOO!! It's put him in the Chase at #10, provided all continues to go relatively well. :-) Thanks to TNT RaceBubby, which offered the opportunity to watch the race live on NASCAR.com.

I've read several more books whose authors have gone to my no list. I'm currently reading a short series by Patt Marr, inspirational romance, and thoroughly enjoying it. Her stories are witty, uplifting, and heartwarming.

The monsoon has returned to the Valley, but blessedly we've only seen rain so far.

Endeavoring to learn to trust God. I do on some levels, but not at all on other levels. I'm grateful I know that Jesus Christ is my Savior.

2 comments:

  1. Where have you been?! I miss your wonderful writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny you should mention that. I've been working on another project.

    ReplyDelete

Exactly