Monday, December 13, 2010

Carpe diem... breathing a little easier... sort of...

My internet is working as it should. Why it surprises that I'm feeling this huge relief, I don't know. I know how stressed out I become when my internet doesn't work. It had been giving me trouble for quite a while, though I hadn't realized until it started going out last week. I was totally discombobulated. (great word) So, today, I enjoyed a well-working internet. I read (no surprise there), did laundry, caught up online, and generally tried to catch up with myself. I'm still working on that last one. I had sorted through my room, culling things to let go, and re-arranging my room with the new space. I'm not used to it yet. It's completely thrown off my routine. I don't do well without a routine. I don't dispute that change is good. I know that. I still have a difficult time wrapping my mind around it. I wish I understood that better... maybe I shouldn't say that. Knowing God, He'll arrange it so I have plenty of practice until I get the hang of it... probably too late, already. Shoot darn. "Buckle up, Buttercup; it's gonna be a bumpy ride."

1 comment:

REAL Apr 8-13

REAL -  R educe stress  E xercise  A dequate sleep  L ower caloric intake 3 1-mile walks this week. Sleep has been abominable with the heat....