Thursday, December 9, 2010

God works in mysterious ways...

...His wonders to perform... Still having problems with my internet. AUGH! It really makes me cranky to feel so disconnected. Once again, internet was out from 10:30-11:30 a.m. Sigh. I was wondering if I needed to call Cox to see if there was something they could do, and decided to wait until after finals... maybe. Then it was out around 2:30 p.m., and my SIL needed a phone number. I called Cox. The computerized troubleshooter talked me through. WOW! I liked that if I didn't catch everything "she" said, she'd repeat it. After a bit of this and that, Shazam! I have a solid connection again. I never imagined being comfortable with the computer helper. All good things come from God.

2 comments:

  1. A friend used the automated help and said a really naughty word. The computer responded, "Please do not use words I don't understand." Polite and clueless. Computers is a love/hate relationship.
    We love them when they work and we hate them when they don't. :)

    ReplyDelete

Brain Dump

It's difficult to celebrate a day started by a man who murdered his girlfriend and composted her. Really. Not a person follow, in any wa...