Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The value of good friends...

Monday night, I lost my internet connection for an hour. Then it was back; no problem. Tuesday morning, my internet connection went out for an hour, then all was well again. Wednesday night, again my internet went out. Blessedly, I was on the phone with one of my best friends, who let me complain, empathized, then said, "It's the middle of December. Projects are due." Oh. She had had the same problem where she lives, every year, during exam time. I live less than a mile from a university. Whew. It isn't me. Whoohoo!! Always good to know it isn't me, and it will not last more than another week; it is only occasionally, and lasts only an hour at a time. Doable. Thank God for smart friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Good Friday

Jesus endured suffering in the Garden of Gethsemane, an unjust trial, beating, flogging, a crown of thorns, a grueling walk carrying the cro...