Monday, December 27, 2010

On the fourth day of Christmas... Reading List #30

My true love gave to me BOOKS! You knew that was coming sooner or later. :-)

Books open the door to adventure, knowledge, escape, fun, new worlds, different ideas.

I know I've been neglectful of my reading list, so today is catch up day. Some of the books I've briefly mentioned in other posts, but not an official list. Of course, I'm only listing the ones I enjoyed. The Baby Agenda by Janice Kay Johnson, Rescued by his Christmas Angel by Cara Colter, Falling for the Teacher by Tracy Kelleher, Family Be Mine by Tracy Kelleher, The Host by Stephanie Meyer, Romancing the Teacher by Marie Ferrarella, Suspect Lover by Stephanie Doyle, Merry Christmas Babies by Tara Taylor Quinn, The Promise of Christmas by Tara Taylor Quinn, Cowboy Daddy, Jingle-Bell Baby by Linda Goodnight, Regency Christmas Courtship by Andrea Pickens, Barbara Metzger, Edith Layton, Gayle Buck, Nancy Butler, Mistletoe Kisses by Deborah Hale, Diane Gaston, Elizabeth Rolls, Jingle Bell Babies by Kathryn Springer, The 1st Wife, The 2nd Lie, The 3rd Secret, and The 4th Victim by Tara Taylor Quinn, Anna Meets Her Match by Arlene James, A Christmas Promise by Mary Balogh, Christmas Wishes by Barbara Metzger, and a variety books that are being read a bit at a time. I'll list them when they're finished.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Judy,

    You're an avid reader, huh? That's great. I wish I had time to read books, but I'm busy writing articles for my blog, taking photos, picture editing, working, etc. And soon I'll be teaching a bible study in between all of this. Wish me luck, or better yet, pray for me. :-)

    Merry belated Christmas and have a great New year celebration.

    Blessings,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, you tell stories with pictures, not a talent I have. I tell stories with words, and my reading list is part of my personal homework. The Bible study sounds great! And I'm adding you to my prayer list. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Easter is coming.

Celebrate with a story. The Blessing Basket The thirteenth novella in the series. Welcome back to Holiday, USA, small town America, where no...