Monday, May 14, 2012

Carpe diem... Darlington...

NASCAR ~ Carl started in 7th and ended 7th. Not bad, but he needs a win if he wants to be in the Chase. Go Carl!

Okay. Now, it's Monday, and there's a lot to be done.

Laundry. Always good to have some constants in life.
Reading. It's part of my homework for myself. I need to know what I like and what I don't like and what's out there.
Writing. Actually, edits have arrived, so I'll be busy with those. I have a week, but I know me. I tend to push once I know what's expected.
Exercise. The last few days haven't been great for that, so this week, I'm jumping back in. My niece shared a great poster with me that says "Sweat is Fat Crying." I'm going to demand a lot more crying. :-)
Eating right. Exercising will work better if I'm eating better. I started back on eating better, yesterday, so today is to continue on the healthier path.
Stay on top of emails, blogs, and Facebook.

Probably more than enough for one day.

Seize the day!

*Whispers* Done. I am so awesome. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exactly