Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Oops... spaced it...

NASCAR - Carl game in 9th. This has not been a great season for him, but he's my driver, and I'm sticking to him. :-)

My sleep has been seriously messed up. I'm doing a lot of new things, and I suspect that's part of the struggle. I actually did sleep well last night, for over five hours, with no waking at 3 am. Thanks God.

I'm looking forward to attending Arizona Dreamin' - A Romance Readers' Event.

Tonight is the monthly Desert Rose meeting. I'm looking forward to it.

Time to start the day. Hope everyone finds something to make them smile.

Here's something to start, from Funny Cat Photos, I think, or maybe it was Facebook:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

It's difficult to celebrate a day started by a man who murdered his girlfriend and composted her. Really. Not a person follow, in any wa...