Friday, May 4, 2012

May the 4th be with you...

Whoohoo! I've wanted to use this ever since I heard about it, but have forgotten, until today. :-)

Sugar Belle cookies has character cookies to celebrate. Help yourself.

I watched Star Wars for the first time shortly after it came out. My younger brother wanted to go back and see it, again and again. Being a good big sister, I, of course, had to accompany him. Oh, the sacrifices we make. Yeah, sure. It was great. I saw it ten times in the theater, with him, and he saw it several more times with his friends.

Quotes that still make me smile:
"There is no try. Do or do not."
"Great kid! Don't get cocky."
"I got a bad feeling about this."
"Sandpeople go single file, to hide their numbers."
"Use the force, Luke."
"These are not the droids you're looking for."
"Help us, Obi-wan. You're our only hope."
"There's been a disturbance in the force."
"Luke, I am your father."
"Shut down the trash compactor..."
"We're here to rescue you."
"Sorry about the mess."
"Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?"
"Let the Wookie win."

And the list goes on... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

REAL Apr 15-20

REAL -  R educe stress  E xercise  A dequate sleep  L ower caloric intake Trying to walk 1 mile 3x a week. Only made it twice this week. The...