Monday, May 7, 2012

Carpe diem... Talladega...

NASCAR ~ Unfortunately, Carl was a DNF ~ Does Not Finish. He was caught up in a pileup. Overall finish ended up at #31. He's now #11 in points. Next week will be better!

What will be done, today?

Laundry.
Workout. Yes, I do it everyday, but I'm trying to recognize it's an important routine.
Reading.
Writing.
Editing.
Call my client, and let them know the work is done.
Stay on top of all the little things I need to do, like emails, blogs, and Facebook. I trying to learn to manage my time. I'm remembering what Amber and Jess taught about the brain resets every 10 minutes. I'm going to see how the day goes keeping that in mind.

Today is Lt. Michael P. Murphy's birthday, one of the three SEALs killed during Operation Red Wings. May God bless his family and those he loves with courage and strength and comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easter is coming.

Celebrate with a story. The Blessing Basket The thirteenth novella in the series. Welcome back to Holiday, USA, small town America, where no...