Monday, September 17, 2012

Carpe diem... and Carl...

NASCAR ~ Carl came in 19th. Pity.

The weekend was amazing. Kris Tualla, one of my writing friends, presented the four ways to publish a book and branding classes. Morgan Kearns, another writing friend, came as well. We spent the afternoon working on our various writing projects. I needed to outline two stories and two chapters. I didn't think I would finish. Two hours. With concentrated effort, it took me only two hours. I need to do this more often. I also need a laptop, so I'm able to do the writing I want to do. I've a better idea of what I'm capable of doing.

What needs to be done today:

Laundry.
Reading.
Writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REAL Apr 8-13

REAL -  R educe stress  E xercise  A dequate sleep  L ower caloric intake 3 1-mile walks this week. Sleep has been abominable with the heat....