Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Smiles and frowns...

Too often, I forget the little things from day to day. I'm going to try "smiles and frowns," to see if it helps me become more aware of the little things.

My weight is inching up. No! However, I'm able to look down, when I'm walking, and see the bow on the waist of my capris. This means my chubby belly is disappearing. Cool.

One of the people I pass on my walks stopped me and checked to be sure I was the person who used to be a crossing guard. Yes, that's me. Then she told me I still had a wonderful smile. Thanks.

God has truly blessed me with the most awesome friends on the planet.

1 comment:

  1. For the person who asked, who looked suspiciously like spam but just in case, this is a Blogger template.

    ReplyDelete

Brain Dump

It's difficult to celebrate a day started by a man who murdered his girlfriend and composted her. Really. Not a person follow, in any wa...