Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Natural products experiment...

I'm trying some of my natural products and sharing the results.

I bought liquid soap, cheap. I combined a bit with almond oil and lavender oil for my little soap dispenser. Unfortunately, the almond oil had gone rancid, so the soap has more of a rancid smell than a lavender smell. I won't make that mistake again.

Grape Seed Oil, purchased at the same time as the Almond Oil, was not rancid. Interesting. The Almond Oil was in a plastic bottle, while the Grape Seed Oil was in a glass bottle. I'll be keeping the Grape Seed Oil bottle for later use.

I used black tea to "wash" away some of the gray. I don't care for the smell. I prefer the chamomile/lavender blend. It's lighter, but I prefer the smell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

I have the right to defend myself, but you don't have the right to defend yourself. I can do insider trading, but you can't. I have ...