Friday, September 28, 2012

So you know...

Blogger is being helpful, or not as the case may be. Sometimes it updates my blog roll, sometimes it doesn't. So, if I miss a post, it isn't because I wasn't interested. I use my blog roll to keep up, but it only helps if it works the way it was intended. But no, blogger knows best. It's determined to help me, even though I was very happy with the way things were and never asked for help. "If you can't make a product better, make it harder to get into (read: more complicated)." This gives the person in charge a sense of power. Not much a person can do about the narcissists controlling the computer programs, except laugh at them and figure out a way around their egocentric nonsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

I have the right to defend myself, but you don't have the right to defend yourself. I can do insider trading, but you can't. I have ...