Friday, September 21, 2012

Sleeping/eating...

Wednesday: I woke up with my alarm clock, wide awake. Ate okay throughout the day, including a bit of cheese, though it's almost midnight. Editing always throws me off.

LOL! Editing took over my life.

Tuesday: I didn't well the first part of those days of editing. Then Sunday, everything changed. I knew what I needed to do and how to do it. Last night, I was in bed by 9. I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore. I slept straight through to 5 this morning. I'm learning to look at things I crave, cookies, donuts, pie, etc, and I would say, "I don't want it." What a difference! It's a completely different feeling from saying, "I can't." I'm learning.

Wednesday: I woke at 2am and took over an hour to go back to sleep. My room was too warm. We're shifting from summer to winter, so the A/C doesn't turn on as often. Ate okay.

Thursday: Slept through last night. Took advice from rootstoblossom and ate a bit of cheese before bed. I'll try it for a while and see how it goes. I ate all right. It's only 8:30 at night, and I can barely keep my eyes open. I'm not going to fight it anymore.

Friday: Worked on writing, and careful about eating throughout the day.

Saturday/Sunday: Weekend in Prescott. I was more careful about my eating, choosing what I really wanted and not eating everything once I was full.

Monday: More editing is coming. I'm stressed.

Tuesday: I'm still stressing.

Wednesday: Stress eating.

Thursday: A little more sensible, today, sort of. I'm better about continuing to exercise and taking myself to bed at a reasonable hour, usually. Was caught up in editing until almost 11:30 last night. It isn't even 10pm tonight, and I'm yawning and not fighting it anymore. :-)

2 comments:

Exactly