Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Kris Tualla...

As mentioned in yesterday's post, I spent a writers' weekend with Kris Tualla and Morgan Kearns. It was amazing. I learned a lot, including I want to do this again!

Kris and I, I think I've mentioned, joined RWA (Romance Writers of America) around the same time. She self published because agents and editors didn't believe anyone would buy Norwegian heroes. Her books are all focused on the same family: The Hansens, in different time periods. She has a gift for some amazing turns of phrase.

I finished Kris's book A Discreet Gentleman of Marriage, book 2 of the Discreet Gentleman series. Book 1 begins in 1720. In A Discreet Gentleman of Discovery, she introduces her deaf hero, Brander.

Her enthusiasm bubbles. She obviously loves her characters and her story. She's on my buy list. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exactly