Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Eat/sleep...

Wednesday: Starting over, today. I know, I keep saying this. One of these days, it's going to stick.

Thursday: Slept relatively well last night. Woke around 2am too hot, turned on overhead fan, went back to sleep, and woke with radio alarm, feeling okay. Back to a normal eating routine. Sandwich for breakfast, with avocado. Yummy. Almond croissant at P.Croissant. Yummy. I'm feeling almost giddy. It's a little scary, but tentatively enjoying it.

Friday: It was a horrible, awful, very bad day. And it appears this was true for quite a few people, if posts and comments at Facebook are anything to go by. Blessedly, a few people were also very upbeat, and kept me from drowning. I actually did pretty well with the eating. Hate when I'm on this roller coaster of emotions.

Saturday: Eating is settling into an easier routine, for now.

Sunday: I was asleep by 10pm and woke this morning at 5:30am with no help. I found myself unable to stay awake by 2pm so took a 1-1/2 hour nap. My eating is settling into a healthier routine, trying to eat every 3 hours or so. I'm so tired. I think a large part of it is simply allergies. With all the rain we've had the mold must be having a hay day, which means my body is working extra hard to battle what it considers an attack on its system.

Monday: I didn't sleep particularly well, but I'm not feeling particularly tired, today. Odd. Following Rootstoblosssom, I'm beginning to wonder how much of my difficulty is food related. I'm trying to be mindful of what I eat and space my eating no more than three hours apart. This does seem to help with snacking. Well shoot. I crashed at 6pm. Struggled awake at 9pm.

Tuesday: I was back to sleep at 10pm and woke this morning at 5am. That's 10 hours of sleep. I'm not sure what to think. Editing showed up. Yep, that messes up the schedule, though I'm trying to be careful about it.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Judy! *waves compassionately*

    Food is an abomination. I'm sure it is. Try not to be discouraged by the roller coaster ride. Some people love roller coasters. *g*

    I've started back to using my spreadsheet and marking down my food there. It seems to help.

    PS - Extreme fatigue could be a thyroid problem. Stupid little gland can go bad in a moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, I've had my thyroid checked, and I'm normal. Great. I'm finally normal. LOL! The fatigue is actually mental. I needed an attitude adjustment. :-) Ooooo I hate roller coasters.

      Delete

Brain Dump

It's difficult to celebrate a day started by a man who murdered his girlfriend and composted her. Really. Not a person follow, in any wa...