Sunday, September 30, 2012

Thank Goodness It's Sunday #122

~Friends who see me through the darkest moments.

~Cooler weather!

~Writers who make me laugh.

~It's difficult to watch a favorite writer choose a new direction and know I don't want to follow. I'm grateful for the road we traveled together for so long. It's time for me to release my hold and find my own way. I'm strong enough to do so now. Thanks God.

~A friend who shares inspirational music. Dc Talk In the Light
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17czYG1Fdog

2 comments:

  1. I love this song; it's an old favorite that I keep forgetting about -- thanks for bringing it out in the light again for me at a very appropriate time for me!

    ReplyDelete

Brain Dump

It's difficult to celebrate a day started by a man who murdered his girlfriend and composted her. Really. Not a person follow, in any wa...