Monday, February 11, 2013

Carpe diem... books to read...

I've books to read and writing to do. Both will keep me plenty busy.

Laundry has been moved to Fridays. It's simpler in many ways.

I do want to make cake, today, and try a recipe I found, on Pinterest, for Twinkie filling, only use it in my chocolate cake. Homemade Ding Dongs where I know every ingredient going in. :-)

I'm enjoying Josh Groban's latest album, All That Echoes. I love his voice.

My thoughts and prayers are with Chris Kyle's family, today. God bless.

2 comments:

  1. I love Josh Groban's music as well. He has an amazing voice! Good luck in all you have going on this week. I think I need to move my laundry to Fridays too. That or hire a maid. LOL (Wish I could!) :D

    ReplyDelete

Brain Dump

I have the right to defend myself, but you don't have the right to defend yourself. I can do insider trading, but you can't. I have ...