Thursday, February 21, 2013

Week Eighty-Seven of REAL...

REAL - Reduce stress Exercise Adequate sleep Lower caloric intake

What Navy SEALs are required to do to make it into BUD/S:
RIght up front: Never in a million years could I do what is required. However, I needed to start somewhere. Considering how fit the SEALs are, I figured it was a good place to start. So my SEAL puppy reps (SEALp) consist of girls' pushups, crunches, and flutter kicks, a SEAL training basic. I started with doing one of each. I've worked up to 50.

PT ~ Physical therapy using 2-lb weights M/W/F and 1-lb weight T/Th/S.
UB ~ Upper body exercises
BD ~ Belly dancing (my version of it, anyway)

The 15th: 2-mile walk. SEALp. PT. UB. BD.

I'm trying a new facial treatment: egg white, yogurt, honey, and lemon mask.

The 16th: 3-mile walk. PT. BD. Pruned the apple tree.

The 17th: Rest.

The 18th: 2-mile walk. SEALp. PT. UB. BD.

The 19th: PT. BD.

The 20th: 2-mile walk. SEALp. PT. UB. BD.

It was wet outside when I woke up this morning. I followed Joel Runyon's advise and went out for my walk anyway. If it rained, it rained. The rain held off until I returned home.

Today is the day for following what I eat.

Breakfast: 7am Two egg yolks, sunny side over, on toast and hot chocolate.

2nd Breakfast: 11am Chocolate Carnation Instant Breakfast with whole milk, coconut milk, and half a large frozen banana.

Lunch: 2:30pm Cheese crisp, i.e., cheddar cheese shredded on one of my sorry tortillas and nuked. It's okay. And yogurt.

Dinner: 5:30pm Personal pizza, two Rhodes rolls molded into "pizza" shape -- sort of, a little spaghetti sauce, mozzarella cheese, and serving of ham lunch meat, i.e., hot ham sandwich, and 3 Dove Promises, carmel, milk, and dark.

Pretty good day.

The 21st: PT. BD. 1-mile walk.

The first picture was taken in February 2012. The second picture was taken in June 2012. Inspiration, at least to me:



No comments:

Post a Comment

TBR 2024

41 .  Not Dead Yet ( Guardian series Book 6 )  by  Traci Hunter Abramson suspense romance.  42.   Secrets of St. Augustine (Sinister Secrets...