Monday, February 4, 2013

Carpe diem... writing...

The day's main activity is writing.

My new workout goals are changing things a bit. Yesterday, I was a bit sore, as I'd upped my PT to 50 reps. Today, I'll try 50 reps for my SEAL puppy reps as well. We'll see how I do.

I have homework to do for my publisher.

I also need to call my accountant and arrange to see him regarding my taxes, but I have to make sure I have all my paperwork in order first. I've put it off longer than I should.

I've started the books I'm reading for the contest I'm judging.

I need to plan one fun thing to do, today...

I'm not used to thinking that way. Maybe I'll decide while I walk.

Made pancakes. Yummy!

Made an appointment with the accountant. Whew. Reward for completing the task: Read the newest Anne Gracie Regency Romance The Autumn Bride! A gift from my BFF. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TBR 2024

41 .  Not Dead Yet ( Guardian series Book 6 )  by  Traci Hunter Abramson suspense romance.  42.   Secrets of St. Augustine (Sinister Secrets...