Friday, February 8, 2013

Perspective...

Sometimes, I feel very alone. Okay, I feel very alone a lot. Welcome to real life.

Winter is the toughest time of the year for me. I love the cooler weather, but I hate having less sunlight. I wake up with it, which is really a problem when it isn't light out until seven in the morning and too many hours of my productive work time are gone.

Every once in a while, I watch this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEheh1BH34Q&feature=player_embedded

What always surprises me is that I don't feel insignificant by the end. Instead, I remember that God counts every hair on my head and is aware of every sparrow that falls.

He created this huge universe and knows my deepest fears and darkest thoughts, and He still loves me. No matter what.

2 comments:

TBR 2024

41 .  Not Dead Yet ( Guardian series Book 6 )  by  Traci Hunter Abramson suspense romance.  42.   Secrets of St. Augustine (Sinister Secrets...