Wednesday, July 3, 2013

A little catching up on my reading...

I've read a lot of books. I'm always reading a lot of books. However, I haven't been reviewing them here. They mostly haven't been review worthy. I've added more authors to my "No" list. Sometimes it's simply a matter of the swear words. It may fit the story, but it's distracting. Sometimes, the love scenes have nothing to do with love. Sometimes, the characters are too annoying to spend one more moment with them. If I'm going to share my precious time with these strangers and embrace them as friends, then I want them to add to my life, not make me wish I could recover the hours lost.

Teri Wilson's "Alaskan Hero" was delightful. It's her second book with Harlequin. I loved the first one, and look forward to her next one. I also own her other books. Her first book I read was "Cup of Joe." Her stories include animals, dogs, wonderful dogs. I always feel the richer for reading her stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

I have the right to defend myself, but you don't have the right to defend yourself. I can do insider trading, but you can't. I have ...