Friday, July 12, 2013

Fascinating article...

...over at Yahoo a few days ago.

http://health.yahoo.net/experts/yahoo-spotlight/why-your-cardio-routine-making-you-fat

I've tried a variety of things. I'm willing to shuffle my routine and see if I'm able to make this work for me better than what I've done so far.

Funnily enough, a day later, this article was shared with the opposite view:

http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-living/4-reasons-running-best-weight-loss-163400799.html

Confused yet?

Dear Experts,

You're not.

I'm done.

"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic."

2 comments:

  1. I'm beginning to think there's no one who knows anything, really, so you are best off listening to yourself and doing what works without their input. You are the expert, not them! I bet all these experts just have to produce an article, so they come up with a plan, find a few facts that seem to support it, then write it up as truth. That's why the next day there can be something totally opposite. I suppose it's worth reading them as there might be some good ideas to glean from it all, but it's pretty frustrating trying to find a path through the wilderness with their guidance! Worst thing is, network news seems to have taken to getting their reports from Yahoo news, so now everyone's opinion is the same (and changes from day to day). :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What's more, I'll read it on Yahoo News before they report it on the news. I keep thinking, "You're slow. Get with it!" LOL!

      Delete

Brain Dump

I have the right to defend myself, but you don't have the right to defend yourself. I can do insider trading, but you can't. I have ...