Monday, July 1, 2013

Carpe Diem... Kentucky...

NASCAR ~ Harrumph. Carl started out so well! He came in 21st. He's still 2nd in the Chase. Go Carl!

Writing... yes, that's actually the theme for this month. I'm going to attempt something new: Writing a book in two months. I've done one in four. This is going to require turning myself over to God. This is not easy. It requires faith and trust not only in God but in myself as well. This is something I've struggled with all my life. Perhaps it's time. "With God all things are possible." We're going to prove it.

3 comments:

  1. Writing is the theme of my month, too, though I don't have the writing of a book hanging over my head! I do have a number of writing projects, however, and while some of them don't HAVE to be worked on, my heart would be greatly encouraged if I could make some progress in all of them. ;-)

    It will likely be a challenge for you to fit 4 months of work into two months, but you and God can do it. Since God has given you the talent and the skill to write, there's no reason why you shouldn't trust yourself to get that book written. And when you reach the end of what you think you can do, God's grace is sufficient for you, and He'll make it possible beyond what you ask or think! You and He make a good team. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Praying for success in your writing, Margaret! Thanks for the encouragement. :-)

      Delete
  2. I Believe in you...go for it.

    ReplyDelete

REAL Apr 8-13

REAL -  R educe stress  E xercise  A dequate sleep  L ower caloric intake 3 1-mile walks this week. Sleep has been abominable with the heat....